“The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five or more blogs of note.”
I have really valued being chosen for this special award which can only come from fellow Bloggers who recognise something special and unique.
Here are the “rules” of the award (the “rules” are somewhat unclear too and somewhat flexible, it seems):
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award nominator on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award logo on to your blog.
Nominate the Liebster Blog Award to blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed. The number required seems to vary depending on various interpretations. I would say nominate as many as you think are worthy of your recognition (I only nominated 3 – quality rather than quantity).
There are many examples of The Liebster Award logo available online, so please find the one that suits you best.
As part of the award the nominator poses a number of questions for the nominee. This is a common part the Liebster Award process and is a way of bloggers sharing information. My questions for you are as follows
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) What do you like the most about blogging?
3) How did you decide on the subject for your blog?
4) As we all lead busy lives what is it about blogging that encourages you to devote precious time to it?
5) What do you look for when deciding to follow someone else’s blog?
6) How important is it to you for other bloggers to make comments and “Like” your blog?
7) How important is it to you to gain more followers?
8) What do you hope other bloggers to gain from your blog?
9) Has having a blog helped you network with like minded people and has that been useful?
10) Has having a blog helped you professionally and if so, how?